Chic Summer Invites from Wedding Paper Divas
Chief Design Officer, Laura Ching, gives us the scoop! (expert advice)
By Project Wedding for our sponsor Wedding Paper Divas
As Chief Design Officer at Wedding Paper Divas, Laura Ching brings a fresh perspective to customers at every stage of the wedding planning process. She looks to fashion, fabrics, interior design, travel and international cultures for inspiration.
We wanted to know what her favorite designs for summer are...here are her top five:
1. Wildest Dream. “I love the vibrant pops of color and fresh watercolor technique in this new Stina Persson invitation.”
2. Photo Future. “Photo cards are a truly modern trend. The bold color and minimalistic type details in this design frame the couple perfectly.”
3. All The Roads. “Such a unique sentiment deserves a distinct treatment, like this ornate script with vintage flourishes.”
4. Two Together. “With an unexpected circle format, standout typography and super crisp color combination… what’s not to love?”
5. Soft Bougainvillea. “This floral design is dreamy and romantic with just the right artistic flair.”
Which wedding invitation do you like best?