Disney's Fairytale Honeymoon Sweepstakes Official Rules
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Disney's Fairytale Honeymoon Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Disney's Fairytale Honeymoon Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins 12:00:01 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) March 15, 2010 ("Start Date") and ends 12:00:00 p.m. PST on April 12, 2010 ("End Date") (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico and other territories and possessions of the United States, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and who possess the right and documentation required for domestic travel. Employees, officers, directors and agents of eHarmony, Inc. and Disney (collectively, the "Sponsor") and its respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: Beginning on the Start Date, fillout the registration form on the thread and tell us what you love best about Disney. Limit one (1) entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries.
You may also enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words "Disney's Fairytale Honeymoon Sweepstakes," your name, [address, city, state, zip code, ]telephone number, [age ]and e-mail address on a 3"x 5" card and mailing it in an envelope to: Disney's Fairytale Honeymoon Sweepstakes, Entries, P.O. Box 60157, Pasadena, CA 91116. All mail entries must be postmarked by February 28, 2010 and received by March 5, 2010. Limit one (1) entry per person. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. [Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes.]
Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor's computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: One ("1") potential grand prize winner will be selected on or about April 15, 2010 by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prize: Winner will receive one Disney fairytale honeymoon vacation package for two (2) persons for five (5) nights and six (6) days, which vacation package (the "Prize") shall consist of the following:
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of two (2) persons per room) for five (5) nights at a hotel at the premises selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
- Two (2) Six-Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper® Tickets
Enjoy the flexibility to come and go through Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood StudiosTM and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park on the same day for the entire length of your ticket.
- A Disney Gift Card with a value of $500.
Expenses for all items not specifically listed above shall be the responsibility of the winner, including but not limited to:
Airfare and ground transportation
Hotel room service
Merchandise, souvenirs, etc.
Local and long distance telephone calls
Tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes
The Prize must be utilized prior to December 31, 2011. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. The Prize is for the Sweepstakes winner and one (1) guest of the winner's choosing who is at least 18 years old at the time the Prize is utilized and possesses the right and documentation required for domestic travel.
The approximate retail value of the Prize is $2,000 (USD). The Prize and components thereof may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. The Prize is not redeemable for cash, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. If the Prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold any taxes as required by applicable law. The winning entrant will be required to supply a Social Security number or other taxpayer identification number prior to the award of any prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion (including after the Prize has been awarded), to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor's web site(s) or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the official rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Sponsor's web site(s) or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND THE RELEASEES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, WITH RESPECT TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES eHarmony.com, Projectwedding.com, weddingbee.com and disneyweddings.com OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.
9. Winner's Name: For names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Disney's Fairytale Honeymoon Sweepstakes: Winner's Name Request, P.O. Box 60157, Pasadena, CA 91116. Winner lists will only be available until ninety (90) days after the End Date.
10. Removal from Future Sweepstakes Mailings: To have your name and email address removed from Sponsor's future sweepstakes mailings, please click the applicable unsubscribe link. As part of the entry process, you may opt in to receive messages from sponsoring parties other than Sponsor. You acknowledge that if you opt in to receive such messages, Sponsor will transfer your name and e-mail address to said sponsor. To have your name and email address removed from such other sponsors' future mailings, please follow the procedure set forth in such sponsors' communications.
Sponsor and administrator: eHarmony, Inc., P.O. Box 60157, Pasadena, CA 91116; Disney, PO Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
© 2010 eHarmony, Inc. All rights reserved.