DIY Vintage Frame Table Numbers
Add a romantic vibe to your wedding with these framed table numbers. (expert advice)
If you are having a vintage, romantic, barnyard or even a traditional wedding, these vintage frame table settings are a perfect accent to your special day. We even like these as gifts or favor ideas!
You will need:
1. Assortment of picture frames: You can re-purpose frames you may already own or look for vintage frames at second hand shops and flea markets. Look for a grouping that might share similar colors or styles but keep in mind that the eclectic and mismatched look is perfectly desirable. Medium sized frames are ideal for table numbers, while you might choose to use larger ones for signage.
2. Coordinating papers: Choose an assortment of papers to match the colors/theme of your wedding. Smaller prints are great for maximum legibility, but larger prints are adequate in a big enough frame.
3. Numbers: Get creative! You can find unfinished wooden letters at craft stores and paint them with acrylic craft paint (shown here for numbers 1 and 2). You can also opt to just cut numbers from contrasting scraps of paper (shown for numbers 3 and 5), or you can look for number stickers in the scrapbooking section of your craft store (shown for number 4).
1. Cut paper to size of frame using the frame backing as a guide.
2. Add a number. For numbers cut from paper use a glue stick to affix. Once dry, place in frame and replace backing. For three dimensional numbers you might have to remove the glass depending on the frame. A stronger tacky craft glue works best for attaching bulkier, wooden numbers.