DIY Wedding Challenge: Envelope Wishes Guest Book
Inspired by Martha, I decided to make my very own envelope guest book in my own wedding colors!
First things first, you need the following materials:
- mini envelopes (I bought mine from Paper Source)
- scrapbook adhesive mounting squares
- strap hinge scrapbook album
- about 35 minutes
1. Make evenly spaced marks to determine envelope placement (we spaced ours 1/4" apart on all sides)
2. Put adhesive mounting squares in each corner and place onto scrapbook page
3. Using your amazing color-coordination skills, determine an eye-pleasing pattern
4. Continue the process until you do not have any envelopes left!