DIY Wedding Challenge: OOT Bags or Bridal Party Gift Bags
Turn a plain gift bag into a beutiful container for your out of town guests! (community article)
Very easy and affordable way to create a beautiful wedding presentation to your out of town guests or bridal party!
brown craft/kraft paper bags
strips of lace trim
stamp or computer printer to write on the tags, black ink
stamp of your initials or monogram to stamp the center of the bag, silver ink
1. Stamp your monogram/initials on the center of the bag in silver ink
2. Create your tags by printing on the computer or stamping them
3. Trim your tags to size, embellish with a lace punch or decorative scissors, punch a hole in the other end
4. Tie to the bags with lace
5. Fill and add the tissue paper!