How to pack for your honeymoon in one bag
The March 2010 Issue of BRIDES Magazine had a great article on honeymoon packing, entitled "One Perfect Bag" by Xander Kaplan.
I found this article really helpful, especially when shopping for items in the off-season sales.
Here is the packing list to fit everything you need in one bag!
- 7 pairs of underwear
- 3 bras (one strapless)
- 3 swimsuits
- 2 sundresses (one fancy)
- 1 skirt
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 1 pair of lightweight pants (wear on the plane)
- 6 tops (tees and tanks; wear one on the plane)
- 1 set of workout clothes
- 2 sarongs
- 1 evening cover-up
- 1 light jacket (wear on the plane)
- 1 evening bag
- 1 shoulder bag that doubles as a beach bag
- 1 pair of dressy sandals
- 1 pair of flip-flops
- 1 pair of running shoes (wear on the plane)
- 1 toiletry bag (keep liquids and gels under 3 ounces!)
- 1 hat
- 1 or 2 pieces of jewelry