Wedding planning basics: Start planning your nuptials here
Aaron Watson Photography
Briana Marie Photography
Planning Basics Articles
Planning Basics Photos
Project Wedding is your ultimate wedding planning guide! We have all the tools you need to get started with your wedding planning, including:
- My Biography: Tell your story! Join the Project Wedding community, add friends, and send messages and toasts to other real brides just like you.
- Online photo album: One central location where you can save all your favorite photos of receptions, wedding dresses, makeup, hair, wedding cakes, bridesmaid dresses, wedding invitations, jewelry, shoes, and much more.
- Inspiration board: Your place to put all of your wedding ideas – from favorite colors to favorite songs to a random ad that gave you an idea for wedding favors. Play with color palettes and decor elements using our custom Inspiration Board Tool. You can pin whatever you want to your inspiration board and get inspired!
- My vendors: As you’re browsing our wedding planning tips and ideas, you can save vendors that you think might work for your wedding. Conveniently save vendors by category: band/DJ/music, catering, flowers, wedding invitations, jewelry, officiants, photography, wedding cake, and much more.
- Fashion: Save your favorite wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, evening dresses for the mothers of the bride and groom (or for you at the reception), and flower girl dresses.
- Wedding website: Create a free website for your wedding! Choose from designer themes, upload unlimited photos, customize maps, track guest RSVPs, and much more with our easy to use website designer.
- Wedding cost calculator: Wedding planning isn’t all fun and games. But with our wedding cost calculator you can develop a personal wedding budget and easily eliminate the stress of counting costs.
- Wedding checklist: Don’t miss a detail with the best wedding checklist on the web. Our customizable wedding planning checklist has everything you need to plan with ease.